Metal doll house with red roof, red and white front. The back side of the house is open, providing access to two floors of rooms, 6 rooms in all. The top floor also contains a patio on one end.
This belonged to the donor, Brenda Bos. She was born in Holland, MI in 1940 to Berend Bos (1906-1981) and Grace Vander Putten (1913-1984).
Brenda grew up in Holland at 259 West 23rd Street. She graduated from Holland High School in 1958 and went on to attend Davenport University in Grand Rapids. After college, Brenda worked in Holland at General Electric from about 1961 to 1993.
Gift ofBos, Brenda E.