Date of Originca. 1895
Black and white photograph showing a portion of the Westveld Bros.(William and John) blacksmith shop on the east side of River Ave, just south of 9th Street. Also visible, beside this building, on the northeast corner of River and 10th, is the Phoenix Lumber Mill (now the site of the Holland Museum).
The tree tops visible in the background are a part of Centennial Park.
Gift ofMary Vande Water, in honor of her husband Randy Vande Water.