Black and white photograph taken outside of Macatawa Bay Yacht Club Holland, MI sometime during the 1950's. The photograph shows Lake Macatawa and boats docked. Photo includes members of the club enjoying a nice day outside on the lake. The Macatawa Bay Yacht Club was organized in 1899 and the building was built in 1939. This first building was destroyed by a fire on July 4, 1963, and a new building was commissioned on July 27, 1964. It is located on South Shore Drive.
Gift ofMary Vande Water, in honor of her husband Randy Vande Water.