Catalog Number
Black and white photograph of the Jenison Electric Park, an amusement park opened in 1892.  The roller coaster opened in 1908.  The park closed in 1926, due to the end of the Interurban.  
Jenison Park, also known as Jenison Electric Park, was an amusement park that operated ca 1892-1920's. The park had wooden roller coaster and a variety of rides and games. Many guests were brought to the park by the Interurban electric train or by boat. The park was located in the Macatawa area on the south side of Lake Macatawa before Eldeans Shipyard.