Booklet, Our Tenth Anniversary, the Castle, 1906. The booklet has black and white photos and a poem inside along with a week of program plans and members on various committees.
Castle Park castle was built ca 1880 by Michael Schwarz of Chicago as a grand home. It is located between Holland and Saugatuck. In ca 1893 the abandoned castle was used by Rev. John Parr of Chicago for his prep school summer camp and his nephew Carter P. Brown bought the castle in 1917. The property was later developed into a summer resort and the castle became an Inn. In the 1980’s the property owners in Castle Park purchased the property and the Castle Inn was closed. The property is currently private property.