Photograph of Camp Geneva. Camp Geneva is a retreat center started by the Reformed Church ca. 1948. This is possibly the Fellowship Hall on the Camp grounds.
Camp Geneva began in 1946 by the Reformed Church members in the area. Camp Geneva has about 40 acres along the shore of Lake Michigan on the northside of Holland. Camp Geneva is a summer camp and retreat center for people of all ages year around. There are cabins, dining halls, chapel, pools, fellowship hall, along with activities like ball diamonds, tennis, basketball, etc.