Hardie Jewelry Company newsletter, 1929.
This newsletter is from the Hardie Jewelry Company. They were located in Holland, MI at 183-185 River Ave (1931, 1934 city directories). The address is sometimes listed as 33-35 West 8th, above Model Drug (1929, 1942 city directories).
Hardie Jewelry Co. was owned and operated by William H. Hardie (1874-1933) and his wife Eva (1875-1958). They lived in Holland at 147 West 11th Street (1921 and 1945 city directories).
Gift ofBouwman, Bernard