Property listing from the Holland Board of Realtors for the property at 17 West 2nd Street in Holland, MI., ca. 1966.
The Holland Board of Realtors was formed in 1944 by six real estate brokers. Their goal was to provide better service to the community through enforcing a code of ethics and by providing educational opportunities for its members.
William C. De Roo (1902-1989) started De Roo Realty in 1956. The business was located in Holland, MI at 327 River Ave (1956 and 1984 city directories). William's son Jack was employed by De Roo Realty as early as 1962 (city directory). William and Jack gathered the property listings in this collection and used them throughout De Roo Reality's nearly 30 year history. By 1986 De Roo Realty was no longer listed in the city directory and Jack was working with Re-Max.
Gift ofDe Roo, Jack