Advertisement for foundry workers, placed by the Western Foundry Company in the 4-11-1953 Holland Sentinel.
The Western Foundry Company was a division of the Consolidated Foundries and Manufacturing Corp. Western was located in Holland, MI at 310 East 8th Street (1942, 1960 and 1990 city directories). They produced castings such as pressure vessels, boiler controls, clutch and flywheel housings, gears, sheaves and compressor components.
Managers of Western Foundry included FJ Biener (1942), Herbert Merwin (1945), Elmer Andringa (1949) and Carl Johnson (1954). President's included Elmer Andringa (1968), D.B. Ziegler (1979), Robert Barteaux (1984) and William G. Lucas (1990).