Postcard showing the light house in Holland, MI in 1894. Four unidentified people are visible standing on the upper deck while a lone gentleman stands in the doorway.
Items from donation 1947.25, a gift to the Museum from Deane Nykamp, are from the Estate of Benjamin A. Mulder (1872-1947).
Ben was a Holland, MI resident and editor of the Holland City News. He lived at 79 West 15th with his wife Mary Van Landegend (1871-1946). They were married in Holland, MI on May 10, 1893. Ben was the son of Leendert and Janke Mulder.
Gift ofNykamp, Deane Beltman (1900-1992)